Hi again (: . THIS REVIEW WILL HAVE ALOT OF WORDS with the claims and direction for this product. Personally I get my upper lip waxed about once every 3 months and I thought to myself why don't I do it at home. Smart right? NO. Personally I HATE NAIR and I can't bare to yank it off my face cause I just know whats in it for me haha. So, I went to a Shoppers Drug Mart (i think its a Canadian drugstore only) Anyways, I just tried it out and this is like THE WORST product ever for hair removing. I did the patch test which my skin on my arm was fine but it like screwed upp my face! ><"



 On the Sally Hansen site they claim:
Soft, built-in brush places remover right where you want it - without having to touch it.
Effectively eliminates even stubborn, hard-to-remove hair.
Pain-free formula soothes, smoothes and softens skin while it removes hair.
Results in as little as 3 minutes!
No touch, no drips, no mess.
Helps reduce the appearance of hair regrowth.
Great vanilla scent.
Salon Tested - Dermatologist Tested.
Complete Instructions in English and Spanish.






AND THE DIRECTIONS:
• Remove cap. Gently squeeze tube until brush is
saturated with hair remover creme.
• Brush creme over the hair you want to remove,
covering it completely. DO NOT RUB IN.
•Wash hands immediately and thoroughly if
you get creme on them.
•Wait 3 minutes. Test a small area by wiping
hair remover away with a dampened tissue or
cotton ball. If hair comes off easily, thoroughly
remove with a moist tissue or cotton ball.
                                                                                    Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and a
                                                                                    washcloth. DO NOT RUB. Do not use soap.
                                                                                    Pat dry.

• If hair does not remove easily, leave on a few
  minutes more and re-test. Do not leave on
  LONGER THAN A TOTAL OF 8 MINUTES. 

  Do not allow hair remover to dry on your skin.
•Wait 24 hours before repeating application.
• Rinse bristles under warm water until completely free of creme. Dry and tightly replace cap.

First, it smells like crap like all hair removing cream either my sense of smell has gone out the window far far away or something cause I SMELL NO VANILLA. The smell actually made me want to puke actually. You're suppose to leave the product on for 3 - 4 minutes while it works its magic. Before the 3 minutes was up I started feeling this pain on my upper lip. It hurts pretty bad RIGHT NOW as I am typing this. They say not to leave it for more then 8 minutes. Seriously? 3 minutes already made it feel like my skin on my upper lip was burning off! Also, they expect you to RINSE IT OFF honestly you have to take a towel and slightly rub it and it says NOT TO RUB IT IN. UGh, I can't even begin to tell you how frustrated with this freakin' product.

Whatever, in the end I just want you guys to know this product is BULL. Around my lip its all red now where ever I applied the hair removing cream. And it hurts I tried to put some oil on it to smooth it out but it burned how the eff am I suppose to go to work tomorrow.  I WILL NEVER PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT EVER AGAIN EVEN IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT !!! UNLESS YOU CAN SOMEHOW TELL ME I BOUGHT A DEFECTED ONE.

1 comments:

u must have sensitive skin because it has worked fine on myself and other people that have used it.

Post a Comment

Network

About this blog

Followers