Hey,

Can you tell that I love Missha products? :) haha. So, today the review I'm doing is for the Strawberry yogurt plus mask that is suitable for all skin types. It smells absolutely AMAZING. I wish it was edible, seriously! So it does come as different fruits. The one's I saw available are Kiwi, Green Grape, Mandarine Orange, Mango, and STRAWBERRY. Personally, I just have this thing for strawberry yogurt. I use to work at a bubble tea place and my boyfriend as the time made me the best strawberry yogurt ever. I always like it when he makes it but its not like "OH HE MADE IT so its good" I can taste the difference. Hahaha, they test me before and see if i could tell he didn't make it and I could so HA in their faces. HAHHAA.


><" OK, back to the review! So it comes in a little bottle that reminds me of those bottles that you get pills in. Anyone think that to or is it just me? Anyways, this product is to be used after you prep your skin with toner. Apply a appropiate amount over the face avoiding lip and eye areas. You are suppose to massage the product for 5 - 10 minutes then rinse it off with lukewarm water. It does smell amazing but when you begin to work it in it starts to have this strong lotion smell that I would prefer it not to have. It isn't oily and doesn't pores but just really moisturizing. It comes with 110 G and I bought it for $8.99 CDN at a Korean store.




The product contains Strawberry extracts that conaints vitamin C so it helps make your skin more youthful and vitalized. Obviously its not really yogurt but they use yogurt powder that contains B2 and lactobacillus which helps to make your skin more elastic and bright. I do see all the benefits of this product. But, I wish it came in a squeeze bottle so I don't need to get a spoon all the time to get it. It leaves a light smell of strawberry after you wash the product off. I don't think other people will be able to smell it unless they literally put their nose on your face and sniff you! HAHA. But there are people who find this product not useful. I saw results after two uses that my face was alot softer without using the masks. I guess it just really depends on your skin and how it absorbs stuff. Also, I noticed after I rinse off this yogurt mask it leaves behind a slight shimmer and definately some people wouldn't like that. PICTURES BELOW. ENJOY.









If you like, give this mask a try if you can find it. I usually find it at korean stores, asian cosmetics stores and you can also buy it online at http://www.missha.net/




REVIEW
PACKAGING: 2.5/5 , not very sanitary

PRICE: $7 - $15 (from what i know)

PRODUCT: 3/5 , Don't like the lotion smell... reminds me of sunscreen

WILL YOU BUY AGAIN: Maybe, maybe to try another scent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Network

About this blog

Followers