Hi to you behind the screen (:

Probably not much people will be reading this blog but I use to do Youtube but it definitely didn't go to well. I neglected it a lot since making videos takes so much time with the filming, editing, converting, and uploading. Especially when I fail to charge my camera and it ALWAYS runs out of battery just a total mood killer. This blog will just be pictures, pictorials? haha and reviews. Typing isn't hard, i think. Haha.

So to introducing myself. My name is _____ haha. Most of my friends call me cee. Short form for my full name. I am 20 years old. I love makeup, skin care products, and everything about it. It is definitely a way of life. I have done makeup for friends for their proms and events. For my friends, I am pretty much the go to girl when it comes to makeup. I am not GREAT but I think I am pretty darn decent. I am Canadian (: . WOO HOO, GO CANADA! I am outgoing and friendly but sometimes I can be really shy. A lot of products I use for skin is from Asian brands that are made in Japan and Korea. So, I think that my blog would be helpful for those looking into Asian brand skin care. Since alot of products we get in Canada or the U.S. is really meant for Caucasian people. Sometimes it ju streally doesn't work with our Asian skin.

I hope you support me and give me advice and even give me products that you would love for me to review. Until then, I am cee just trying to find my way in this big blog world waiting to be discovered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Network

About this blog

Followers