Hey again,


This is my first review and this review is for MISSHA Sheet Masks in Jasmine and Caviar. Missha is a Korean skin care brand that also carries makeup. As you see the packaging below its much like every sheet mask packaging, nothing special. Also the sheet mask inside the package is much like any sheet mask you can buy also nothing too special. If you don't know how a sheet mask looks like, look below! :)

So, first the Jasmine mask. I use these mask quite a bit cause I stocked up when there was a sale for $1.49 CDN. The original prices of these mask were $3.49 CDN or something along those lines.
These mask are meant to be used on a clean face. Jasmine has antioxidant properties help keep the skin looking fresh and young. Also the aroma is very beneficial for anxiety and stress relief. If you can you should really drink some Jasmine tea with a bit of honey cause certain properties in the Jasmine tea helps prevent Cancer and helps the aging process.
As for the Caviar mask its very benficial for your skin. Caviar contains certain fatty acids that helps build up cells which are resposible for firming muscle tone and with that it means your face will be less saggy. Some people say Caviar is like a natural face lift.
When I first used these mask I wasn't expecting to much cause of the previous face mask's that i've used. These were so moist and you can feel the layer of product on it plus IT WASN'T DRIPPY like the ones i've used before. When i placed it on my face there was a tingle sensation and that made me worry ><" cause it was REALLY "tingly"haha. I was going to take it off but I just held in there a bit longer. It stopped after about 1 minute. I carried on with my chores like doing the laundry, washing the dishes and folding my clothes (you get the point) and it DIDN'T fall off at all. These mask are suppose to be on 20 - 30 minutes depending on your preference. After the certain amount of time its nice to rub in the rest of the product and in a tapping motion to help your skin absorb more. Once it dries you can continue with your moisturizer, eye cream and etc.. After a few uses it made my skin feel so soft, supple and moist. Like it felt like my skin was just really nice. I don't know how else to say it. It just brings all the moisture back to your skin.
Definately give this mask a try if you can find it. I usually find it at korean stores, asian cosmetics stores and you can also buy it online at http://www.missha.net/
REVIEW
PACKAGING: 3/5 , very basic
PRICE: varys
PRODUCT: 4/5 , i can go without the tingly feeling. haha :)
WILL YOU BUY AGAIN: YES!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Network

About this blog

Followers